Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,309 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Looks like it doesn't work...at least for me - doesn't boot any games. The last beta did work, albeit only with the "list sorting" option turned off - even then it crashed upon launch of most games. Wish there was an english changlog. Don't know about this emu, been pretty unreliable lately...don't bother with any of these betas or whateve they are, they don't work!! :mad:

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is bugged version. Due some experiments with atomiswave emulation all dreamcast games were broken. There is fixed version, which were released shortly after this.
x32
x64

·
Registered
278 Posts
Here's the 32 bit 0.5.1 "Update". News from : EMU-Russia - Emulators and games (ROMs) of your favorite consoles and arcade machines

Now I just wish it could play Street Fighter Alpha 3 like I thought it could from the screenshots there. I guess that's the Naomi version not the DC version. :(

Edit: Well, like 0.5.0 , you have to leave "List Sorting" off to even get some games to boot. And then once a game boots, it'll crash soon after....just like 0.5.0. Again, I would advise you don't waste your time here until we can still getting some worthwhile releases. Stick with 0.4.8 for now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts