Next Generation Emulation banner

Dell Axim X50

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Player-X 
#1 ·
I just got a new Dell Axim X50 and I find it good for most things, I now have a way to watch movies on the go, unfortunately the file format needs to be .wmv and I usaily change the file format by first converting a 30 minute Divx AVI to a uncompressed AVI then to wmv it takes about 3 hours for me to encode a 30 minute video, If anyone have a faster way to watch movies I am open to sugestions

#6 · (Edited)
No no no. Get Betaplayer. It's by far the best. It can play basically every format except for mpeg2 :p But you don't need to play that. It plas Xvid, Divx, all that ... Nice Pocet PC by the way! Bet you can't wait to play some FPSEce on it! I love my X30 and I convinced my brother to buy an Axim X5 :D

This will be your new best friend! Visit http://www.aximsite.com/ and join their forums. There aren't too many people here that are into PPC's But everyone there is and they are very helpful too. Have fun!

#8 ·
Ya I loved using it in class with nothing to do. Axim + Family Guy = A Good Time! :D

#10 ·
FairUse Wizard is my favorite program for converting DVD's you own. It works great and the quality is unbeatable! I suggest you give it a try :) It's free too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.