Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure that everyone here has experienced Deja Vu at least once. How often do you experience Deja vu? I often wonder if when this happens we are recalling a similar experience from another lifetime. It certainly feels weird when it happens.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Yeah same here...

Sometimes it's really strange, because I know I am going to do something and I actually do it a second later. Sometimes I'm aware of that I'm going to see something familiar right before it happens. One time I knew literally all the words a person was going to say oO

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Yeah, happened to me regularly too, even though I know most of the time it's due to neuron lags, sometimes it's just too strange to be something else like a 6th sense kicking in :p

·
The ChinaDude!!!
3,930 Posts
Have it all the time. So i'm quite used to it. Usually you see them in your dreams, but can't remember them until the moment they happen. :D

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Well it's not a schedualed thing for me, but if I had to average it out i would say about 3-5 times a month. Usually it's just dumnb things too, like a conversation, events happening in a certain order, me doing something, stuff like that. ;)

·
ZSNES & ePSXe Beta Tester
91 Posts
I had Deja Vu alot more when I was younger. Not so much now. Maybe once or twice a year.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
The matrix has you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, dunno i've been having deja vu, quite a lot lately that being once per month, that like a year ago or somethen, i really think it is just an state of mind where u think somethen had happened before just to ammm... whatever

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
It used to happen a lot, as i was always listining to track #7 from Iron Mainden´s album Somewhere In Time! lol !
But seriously, it happened more when i was a young kid, now its rather parse...

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I've often seen a dream and then the next day has a lot of stuff that happened in that dream... I haven't seen any dreams lately though... And I'm not sure if it can be called deja vu.

But yeah I've had those "real" deja vu things too...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.