Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i like naruto but since i am waiting for episode 104 i want to watch some other unlicensed japanese anime show from that one bittorrent site,to those who know the site can you please give me some recommendations on what else to watch?So far i decided to download wind a breath of heart ova episode 1 and will watch it when i'm done getting it.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
It really depends what sort of thing you want to watch, I mean To Heart is a Roma/Com and Naruto is an Act/Com. I watch at least one or 2 eps of every new series released in a season.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Kane-Sama said:
It really depends what sort of thing you want to watch, I mean To Heart is a Roma/Com and Naruto is an Act/Com. I watch at least one or 2 eps of every new series released in a season.
There are alot of interesting shows this fall though ;)

Gundam SEED Destiny, Bleach,Mai Hime, Kannadzuki no Miko, School Rumble..

Beet the Vandel Buster is on my list to watch, but I heard some interesting comments/praises regarding it, I have yet to see :p

Yours,
-Elly

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
One piece is licenced....

Yours,
-Elly

·
Registered
774 Posts
Oh, that's right... K-F pretty much ignored that though since it seems that the only licenced version that will ever offically be released will be a horribly chopped up edited version. Given that, I don't think you should have any reservations about going ahead and downloading it, but it's up to you. Another thing, I don't think they'll probobly even keep it on TV long enough to get through the whole series, and who knows what'll happen if it gets dropped?

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
It does annoy me when the anime companies complain about animes getting downloaded off the net but they won't release an unedited version of the anime on DVD.

·
Registered
10,223 Posts
Another thing, I don't think they'll probobly even keep it on TV long enough to get through the whole series, and who knows what'll happen if it gets dropped?
heh, 200 episodes for them to catch up on, and k-f has a 110+ episode head start, plus they release a new one roughly every 4-7 days ;)

it has some pretty funny parts in the series though, i found the early episodes funnier than the new ones, well, new for me (113 right now) ... luffy accidently launching a sleeping zoro off the ship is always hilarious to watch

·
Registered
287 Posts
Bleach for sure!!! The manga is great and was rated #1. The first ep was a great start looks very promising:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Currently downloading gundam seed destiny episode one,gonna check it out then maybe bleach too:).

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
Dunno... I'm not quite fond of the new anime coming these season.. I guess I'll wait to see how they turn out... but so far I'm not interested in the big titles. The only title of this season that I've seen are the Interlude OVA's... then again if I wanted to compare it to something it'd be NGE, RahXephon or Matrix (just without the mechas and the uber-powers... I was refering story -wise :p)

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Bleach looks to be pretty good, and when Yakitate comes out, I'll definately be checking that out. 2x2 Shinobuden is still goin, and that's quite a funny ecchi/comedy show. The School Rumble is superb, and hte Anime seems to have captured the spirit. The others I've got I'm really not sure what to say yet... .bit like Fafner which was kinda asking to be dropped after the first ep, but had the potential to be good. As it was I dropped it after 6 eps.....
edit: ah yes, Interlude was really good. Kinda saddening ending, but well executed. I enjoyed that far more than I expected to.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yeloazndevil said:
School Rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yui Horie ;) )
w00t! I got the Yui Horie soundtrack a while ago, but I had no idea it was School Rumble ^^
Now I definately have to get School Rumble.

·
Link to the Underworld
1,148 Posts
Everyone should watch Prince of Tennis, EVERYONE.

Also, i'm afraid to mention this, but Yakitate!! Japan! when it comes out could be decent. The manga is amusing, but i don't know how well it can translate into anime.

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
How could i forget my personal favorite of last season... a series that is so good that with only the 26 eps that have aired its my favorite only after Juuni Kokki. Maria sama ga miteru. Although its shoujo, and its totally different from the series you mentioned... the character development, and specially the character inter-relationships is superb (the best ive ever seen) Let me warn you, the first chapters are rather slow, and the plot may seen a little dull, however the characters overly make up for it (and we have like +9 well developed characters so you cant go wrong here :))

1 - 19 of 19 Posts