Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
new rule.
everyone who opens a complaint thread, its dead thread, when will it be updated thread, why are there no updates thread, will be banned on sight from now on.

now I just have to pass this new bylaw through senate.....

·
Registered
828 Posts
You know, we all guess it's officially dead.

Opening such threads will NOT make Martin come back from whereever he is currently and release a new version. So there's no point in those threads.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
It's not officially dead until the developer says so.
Until then, I second Squall's bill.

·
No$gba Philosopher
548 Posts
Third that bill.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know, we all guess it's officially dead.

Opening such threads will NOT make Martin come back from whereever he is currently and release a new version. So there's no point in those threads.
Do these threads hurt his feelings (and yours?) or something? It is the big fat elephant in the room, stop trying to ignore it. :thumb: I'm out.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
:facepalm:
Please, don't suppose about the author of NO$GBA. :mad:
I think that this is like what happened with ePSXe; in 2003 there was the version 1.6.0, and, after 5 years, we have the version 1.7.0. ;)

·
Registered
828 Posts
:facepalm:
Please, don't suppose about the author of NO$GBA. :mad:
I think that this is like what happened with ePSXe; in 2003 there was the version 1.6.0, and, after 5 years, we have the version 1.7.0. ;)
5 years! They beaten the world record of time between two versions! :D
Let's hope it will be so with No$gba... but it isn't likely, seeing as Martin's paypal is down...

Though, we know he isn't jailed because of Nintendo. If he was, his website would be down.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Hmm maybe you should donate a significant cash to him.He might be active again.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Do these threads hurt his feelings (and yours?) or something? It is the big fat elephant in the room, stop trying to ignore it. :thumb: I'm out.
It's not a big fat elephant it's a dead horse (the topic, not the emulator because until official word is given by the author it's merely dormant (see ePSXe 2.6 VS ePSXe 1.7 to find out even 5 years it just dormancy)) which has been sufficiently flogged thus this topic is now locked.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.