Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Graphics and sound works perfectly using latest dolphin builds 4344 x86 in JIT and JITIL on windows 7. Runs slower in open gl (5 fps in opening cut scene). I get about 30fps average with direct d3d plugin with some small glitches.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Post some shots!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I get around 20 FPS with native resolution and 2x anti alias...on OpenGL plugin...could get better if overclocked the pc...

By the way...can someone nice record that Wii mote twisting ? i want to play the game...

Thanks..

E8600 3.3 1333 FSB Sli 8800 GT

·
Registered
160 Posts
thanks for screenshots I have buy the game great on wii and will test it on dolphin i hope it's playable
Edit : slow ~20fps no more speed than you

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry about the screen shots, i forgot. I can't play this game anymore. After playing dead space on the pc and xbox360 the **** graphics on Wii just take away from the experience

·
Registered
12 Posts
Jeah but it has some interesting views. You can play some places you already knew and see things why they did happen.
You even meet some people who are later dead ;) and biggest + is that you can play it together with your friends, played it on wii and was really great.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i played the xbox360 version and beat the game 5 or 6 times with all (ACH) unlock but this wii version feels like a house of the dead game,,its not bad but my flames just not on high...but hey thats old school,cuz i don't waste time on X360 anymore and i let my xbox live 3weeks run up..i switch over to the PC WORLD.....

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
i played the xbox360 version and beat the game 5 or 6 times with all (ACH) unlock but this wii version feels like a house of the dead game,,its not bad but my flames just not on high...but hey thats old school,cuz i don't waste time on X360 anymore and i let my xbox live 3weeks run up..i switch over to the PC WORLD.....
ugh, i hate PC World with a passion, along with any store that sells pre-built PC's

·
Registered
30 Posts
by PC World,i was talking about just gaming on my PC,,and drop console gaming,,,
and my PC is not pre-built,,with some tips from forums and some heavy reading up i put together my own built...
CPU-E8400
MB-Gigabyte E7AUM-DS2H-onboard 9400 DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 etc
RAM-4GB....
a 4GB Stick cost $200+ dollars..so i'am sticking with 2x2GB and take it to 8GB soon with a Hybrid GPU COMBO....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.