Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know if this is true? or not
i did see dead rising to pc but cant find any info on it and i whant to know if its true or a joke

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Please put your gaming questions in gaming discussion next time :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i have look for it and on the Dead Rising - PC - CDON.COM there you can buy the game but they only say to me. that they dont know when its comming out and i did ask them if it was false or true.

they say its true that the game is comming out on the pc but i cant find any answar to this and i did check the link you did gave me.

I did find out that dead rising 2 is maby comming out to pc but i am not sure becase the nr 1 has not come out to the pc yet.

and at the ToTheGame Forums - Dead Rising (XBOX360) you can see they say also that nr 1 will maby coming to pc
and i think its false that nr 1 will not come to pc but i did see at tothegame that nr 2 come to be and thats sad becase i will not get to play dead rising 1 ;(

you meaning here Game/Console Discussion?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
but why has not dead rising comming to pc too as well why jump too dead rising nr 2?

its sad that i dont have 360 and i cant buy the dead rising 2 becase of the story line

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
It is Zombie shooting game the story is shoot Zombie head isnt it enough?

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Dead Rising = XBOX360, WII. Dead Rising 2 they anounced it for Xbox 360, PS3 & PC.
And like rak said it isnt a complex story game, so porting the sequel only isnt a problem.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
so i dont have to play dead rising 1 to understand nr 2? i hate that cdon.com say that dead rising is comming to pc. and i cant find any thing about dead rising 1 on the pc only nr 2 ;(

i know that its a zombie game but all the game as a story into the game and you must shoot the zombie

·
ヒット激しく速く
19,429 Posts
Like i said in my previous post dead rising the 1st was only launched on Xbox360 and nintendo WII nothing more.
And ofcourse the game will have a story but i dont think it will be a requirement to play the first one so that you can understand the second.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i see its sad that i cant play nr one but i cant do anyting about it ;(

·
Registered
71 Posts
so i dont have to play dead rising 1 to understand nr 2? i hate that cdon.com say that dead rising is comming to pc. and i cant find any thing about dead rising 1 on the pc only nr 2 ;(

i know that its a zombie game but all the game as a story into the game and you must shoot the zombie
There are some kind of games that you don't have to understand, they are just over-the-top arcade fun, like Dead Rising, L4D and Gears Of War...

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thx ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts