Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
That person sucks at holding a camera. I guess he never heard of a Tripod or a video capture device that doesn't suck. I couldn't really see ****. Anyways, I won't be buying this if Capcom doesn't fix the problem of the text being too small on non-HD/non-big screen TVs. It just makes the game not fun, and reading the text is essential in getting through the game. They still haven't released an update for the first game that addresses this issue, and at this point, they never will despite knowing of thousands of dissapointed customers with the same issue as me. I still haven't finished the first game because of this annoyance. The text just isn't legible on my 27 inch TV screen (which I hardly consider a small TV). That's the main problem with developers of games for the 360. Every game that I have/played has incredibly small text that is barely readable. They must think that everyone who has a 360 has a 60 inch TV. BTW: Is anyone else experiencing the problem of having your paragraphs merged into one, or is it just me?

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Damn. PC gaming isn't my cup of tea. That's why I got an 360, so I wouldn't have to worry about getting a whole bunch of extra stuff for games to run and look decent. Meh, it's a lose-lose situation.

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Hook up the 360 to a PC monitor.
Well, my PC monitor is in the other room, is about 8 years old, has a smaller screen than my TV, and is huge (not the screen, but the overall entire thing, the oldschool type of monitor). So that's not feasible. I have my laptop, but the delay with the video to the computer using my tuner is noticeable, so it's not worth trying either.
I had the same problem when I was running my 360 on a non HD tv. My solution: Binoculars. But it did really annoy me and every time I had to read something that was essential to finish the game it was a struggle. If you can get it connected to a pc monitor or something it isn't so bad, but if you are able to get an el cheapo HD TV it is well worth it.
:lol: I love you snicko. You have permission to marry my daughter.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts