Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone got DOA2 to run on full speed on Chankast 0.25. Because it runs smoothly on mine at the menus and stuff, but in the intro once it starts to show Kasumi jumping around, or in the fights, framerate drops to around 17fps out of 30fps, so it's essentially running at half speed.
I have a Geforce 4 Ti4200, so I don't think hardware is the problem here.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
the problem is... that Chankast is still in development... and you have to wait that authors will optimise its code :)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
so I'd suggest you to find it and contact that person... baside your CPU is bit to weak I think (of cours I'm talking about runing 0.25 version of chankast on your pc)

·
Registered
244 Posts
2 Shinichi Kudo
People with enough powerfull CPUs have 35-37fps in that game(like me) so for now its problem of your hardware and not well optimized emulator...

·
TEKKEN LORD
1,287 Posts
D.Strange said:
2 Shinichi Kudo
People with enough powerfull CPUs have 35-37fps in that game(like me) so for now its problem of your hardware and not well optimized emulator...
do u really get 35-37 fps man is amd a killer or what???

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
That's a 1700+ (1.5-6GHz) overclocked to 2.4GHz, which is about a 2600+ or 2800+ rating

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Depends on the cache. Bartons have crap loads of cache so they have higher ratings.
For instance a tbred/palomino @ 2800 is 2.25GHz, and going by the increases to take that core up that high, a 2.4 would be a 2950+ at best.

·
Registered
244 Posts
In theory maybe yes, but in the sinthetic tests and for example emulators like Chanka its still faster than Barton3200+ and P4-C 3Ghz...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts