Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do anybody got any idea on which pcsx2 works best with DBZ: Infinite world a vista home edition because i have read all the post on guides and info and stuff but no luck so any suggest wolud be greatly appreciate at this time?!?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try it on pcsx2 0.9.5
O.k thanks for saying something but here's a little more information

Using PCSX2 0.9.5

Plugins:GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14 Fps(2-3)Ingame (works)
GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.14 (Don't work?)
Gsdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.14 (Don't work?)
GSdx9 (MSVC 14.00, SSE2) 0.10.0 Fps(3-5) still slow but works
ZeroGS KOSMOS (noSSE2) 0.97.0 Fps(2-4) (works)
ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.1 Fps(2-3) (works)
ZeroGS KOSMOS 0.97.0 Fps(2-3) (works)
ZeroGS KOSMOS OpenGL 0.96.7 Fps(2-3) (works)

Configure..: FOR GSdx: Resolution: Windowed
Renderer: Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Shader: Pixel Shader 2.0
Interlacing (F5): None
Aspect Ratio (F6): 4:3
D3D internal res: 1024: 1024 Native: Not enable
SW rend. threads: 1 (grey color)
NLOOP hack: grey
Texture Filtering: blaCK
Wait vsync: blank
Enable tv-out: Blank
Logarithmic Z: Blank
Alpha correction (FBA): Black

Configure: FOR ZeroGS (Default
)
Scared to configure anything because it might miss up

Sound:p.E.Op.S. SPU2 1.9.0 (used it for all of them)(people say works better)
First Contoller:Does matter
Second Contoller:Does matter
Cdvdrom: Linuzappz Iso CDVD 0.7.0
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.3.0
USB:USBnull Driver 0.5.0
FireWire: FWnull Driver 0.4.0
Bios: USA v01.60(07/02/2002) Console

this is for people who have a Vista Home Premium and fixed this problem (HELP)
AND experts too.

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
Have a go at enabling the internal resolution to native, and under CPU options, enable any dual core options. You may want to have a look at the official PCSX2 forums for the latest build of 0.9.5 beta, as there has been quite allot of work being put in as of late.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have a go at enabling the internal resolution to native, and under CPU options, enable any dual core options. You may want to have a look at the official PCSX2 forums for the latest build of 0.9.5 beta, as there has been quite allot of work being put in as of late.
o.k did that whit plugin (GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14) pcsx2svn377 and got 5-6 fps on it. any more info

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
o.k did that whit plugin (GSdx 890 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.14) pcsx2svn377 and got 5-6 fps on it. any more info
you have the same cpu as mine. Try out the game with PCSX2 playground version with custom frame skip option. enable all the speed hacks and use GSdx plugin. you can either use NATIVE resolution or reduce the resolution to 512x512.
But I don't think you will get full speed all the time with this game.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you have the same cpu as mine. Try out the game with PCSX2 playground version with custom frame skip option. enable all the speed hacks and use GSdx plugin. you can either use NATIVE resolution or reduce the resolution to 512x512.
But I don't think you will get full speed all the time with this game.
o.k so you can give me a link to which one your talking about so I won't get any errors with the plugins or something?!?or you can give me a copy of your?:)

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Try pcsx2 pg 4 more speed hack

·
Ya'ver drink Brazilian bold from fkn dunkn donuts!
7,828 Posts
saiyan1990, see if you can get yourself the PCSX2 svn after revision 532, it has a new speedhack implemented that has reported to get noticeable speed boost in many games. It should also be much better than the playground builds (considering that playground was implemented into the main project recently).

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
saiyan1990, see if you can get yourself the PCSX2 svn after revision 532, it has a new speedhack implemented that has reported to get noticeable speed boost in many games. It should also be much better than the playground builds (considering that playground was implemented into the main project recently).
o.k when i get one of those what are the confire speed hacks you sayed! like what would the correct plugins for my computer!?!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts