Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gamers, how are you doing. The score of dbz3 is not fair. because of the graphics are just nearly perfect! I would give it a 9 because of thr graphics and gameplay. The controls and moves are so easy. It's a plain old great game from Atari. :thumb:

The Dragon Gamer

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you are going to reply to a thread, make it positive, I don't want to hear crap from you because you don't even have the game! How do you even know what you are talking about?

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
are you both annoying or is it just a coincidence?

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
D.D. said:
for some reason it seems like they're the same person...
whaa? oO... :lol:

anyway, about DBZB3, I play it from time to time, lot's of goodies to unlock, I have about 35% of that unlocked :)

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
D.D. said:
for some reason it seems like they're the same person...
yeah, i know what you mean

·
Registered
10 Posts
heya,
I havn't read any 'official' ratings for DBZB3 yet and I won't do so. :)
I've played almost every DBZ beat-em-up the Bodukai-Series are the best, not only because of the grafics, the gameplay is very nice too. if I look back at DBZ Final Bout they made a lot improvments to that in Budokai (faster and smoother gameplay). with Budokai 2 came the new cellshading effect to the game and the special-move system got better and faster (-> + O ^^) but they ****ed up they story imho.
now Budokai 3... and I'm totally impressed, this is one of the best b-e-u's i've ever played. you can play almost any char from the DBZ Sagas and even Goku from Dragonball. the combats got far more intense thanks to the follow-up and teleporting moves. the dragonrush-thingy is also nice, now you really need skill to land a finishing-move. the story mode is good too (imho it could be more Budokai 1 like with sequences)and there is so freaking much stuff to unlock. i got about 53% or so. the Dragon Arena is a nice feature too, leveling chars like in Ultimate Battle 22 is pretty cool =)
overall i can't tell a thing that is missing in this game besides an online mode ^^ so i rate this game with 95%! a must-have for fans!

·
The seeker of perfection
3,628 Posts
I have it but i can't stand the dubbed voices. I have played every db game in japanese and i really hate hearing that horrible english voices. I'm trying to get the japanese version so i can finally play in peace.....
I have one question. The saint seya game is coming and funimation did the dub in the series too. Do you believe they will ruin this game too?

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Kazuya Mishima said:
I have it but i can't stand the dubbed voices. I have played every db game in japanese and i really hate hearing that horrible english voices. I'm trying to get the japanese version so i can finally play in peace.....
I have one question. The saint seya game is coming and funimation did the dub in the series too. Do you believe they will ruin this game too?

I know what you mean, I'm with you buddy, I'd like to play the japanese version too but... since I don't know Japanese language too much, than it could be a horror... from the othere side... DBZ is treated as a series only for little kids, so it's 'logical' to atari or bandai that if they would bring japanese speach + subtitles it wouldn't be so popular in age 8 - 14, and rest of those kids... (which don't care about oryginal vocals...in most cases, and probably hate reading :p)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
One of the most fun beat them ups i've played so far. I own both Budokai 1 2 and 3 and i must say 3 has everything that were missing in 1-2. The teleport combo makes awsome combats and the ultimate moves are just great, sceneries are very cool and the "out of bounds" cinematics are very cool. I currently have 52% unlocked and already have all 38 chars including Cell Jr and Saibaman

·
band
4,912 Posts
DBZ 3 is indeed a great fighting game. definitely able to stand by itself even without the DBZ license. that said, having the licesne just makes it a whole lot better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts