Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the jap version of dragon ball gt final bout.....and I was checking the web for codes.........

and I found 2 codes that interested me.........

Can you really unlocked gotenks by beating the game 10 times on hard without losing once with trunks?

And " " " vegetto (I think that's the name) " " "
20 times on hard " " " " with anybody?

" = just fill in with the above

I want to make sure it works before I try.....anybody

and if so can u hook me up with a mempack or save state....

·
Registered
9 Posts
um..... no

i dont think thers a gotenks in the game
but i knoe the code to get 7 new characters
who are dbz ssj gokou, gt ssj gokou (the big one), future trunks, vegetto, ssj 4 gokou, gt ssj gokou (the little one), and gt ssj trunks

ok u press right left up down keep pressing that combination till u hear hear a sound then press once u hear the sound u press triangle 5 times and then X 9 times

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,the fusion of Goku and Vegeta is called Gogeta in most places,but it is also called Vegeto in other country(dunno where though).

·
Registered
9 Posts
the fusion of vegeta and gokuo with the purunga rings is called vegetto and the fusion of vegeta and gokou using that dance is called gogeta

·
Registered
9 Posts
i dunno if the ear rings are called purunga but i knoe vegetto is in majin saga yeah ur rite zell ssj gogeta is in the movie wher vegeta and gokou are in hell and they have to fight sum bad dude janemba and in dbgt it's ssj4 gogeta!!!!! and he has to fight that dragon dude i dunt want to say anymore cuz i mite spoil it for those who never saw the last eps of dbgt

B

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
No problem, Matt.
If you ever need no help again, then we're here for you.:rolleyes:

Heheh sorry, but its so easy to get off topic.:D

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
i never got to see gt cuz i left the country (venezuela). my friends say it sucked, but i got to see a piece of the first episode, and that awesome fight between Ubuu and Gokou where they really f*ck up that fighting ring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts