Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When swapping memcards from epse and vgs i get this message in the in game menu in FFIX. I have been trying to swapp back and forth between the them but i always get a data corrupted error only in CVGS, how do i solve this??
Any method to load(save) the 'save-states' into the memcards??

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I'm not sure how you "swap" the memcards. Did you simply rename the file (from .MEM to .MCR and vice versa), or did you actually use a memory converter program (you can get them at Aldo's tools page)? AFAIK, you have to explicitly convert memcards if you want to switch them between emulators.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Since epse supports the *.mem u dont need to convert it rite?? at first i didnt convert it just used the *.mem for both the emus still, got the data corrupted error went to aldos homepage downloaded the memconvertor converted the mcr to mem still got the data corrupted in CVGS. i get data corrupted only in cvgs not in epsxe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I downloaded a couple of programs from aldostools.com but none of them seem to work for me. Anybody out there who have used them, could u PLZ give me instructions on how to do it PLZ. Does it have anything to do with pressing F4 (in epsxe before saving) or something like tat????

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Well you could try pressing F4, but usually what happens is a game will freeze when you go to save and you have to press F4 to unfreeze it. Your problem sounds different so I don't think F4 will work, but it couldn't hurt to try.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT All i get is data corrupted tried F4 same result no solution to this?? Im uploading the memcard can any1 please test this damn thing out for me please.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im using the US version of FFIX, ePSXe 1.4, Petes Opengl , internal SPU, ISO and CVGS 1.41.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
OK I have the US version as well.... I'll give it a try later once I'm home... still at work now. Dunno how it'll turn out though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I finally got the damn thing working. Patched the VGS with some patch known as KONemu and now the memcards dun display the data corrupted, error anymore very wierd. Thanks Guys!!

·
Transcended
1,414 Posts
Question, were you using Aldo's resolution program?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts