Sound: P.E.Op.S. SPU2 DSound Driver 1.2
Input: SSSPSX Pad Plugin 1.3
CD/DVD: Linuzappz ISO CDVD Driver 0.5
Dev9: DEV9null Driver 0.2
USB: USBnull Driver 0.3
FireWire: FireWireNull Driver 0.4
BIOS: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
CPU mode: Recompiler

Well, I waited a LOT for that game, it's the first one that I test that looks so nice. Let's start, first , it boots, goes to the intro and goes ingame....
Good news:
-2D/3D perfect , minus some lighting bugs
-Music and sound fully working
-save function working
Bad news:
-Slow :p
-can't see any 3d when PLAYING (some kind of bad working lighting, sometime, you can see some shadows over some surfaces, the 2D HUD shows tho
-FB effects not working (see pause screen)

The big thing is, I left that game running for FOUR hours non-stop to get all those shots. When I was about to make the ingame shots (to show the black bug ) the game didn't hang.... the emu didn't crash.... the emu didn't froze.... my whole PC froze :cry: the only good thing is that I saved RIGHT BEFORE it froze, luckly, I might be able to get back ingame with that save... but not tonight.

I started the game a bit before 20:43 (I said smth on the channel about it), my PC froze at about 00:43 .... almost exactly 4 hours. God, I hope it won't happen again :p

Now the shots, prepare for a bunch:

Status
Ingame

·
Forgot this place existed
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Part 2 :

EDIT: after shots #30, I found out that I could skip the intro >_< (after the it faded out, I did watch the whole first intro) then well, that's what I did 'cause I wanted to see how it was ingame

1 - 2 of 2 Posts