Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmm... just want to ask for solution. I've installed DAP (yeah its that damn download accelerator with ads :mad: ). It has integrate with my firefox. But when I remove the program, some extension I want to download still using the plugin. Got any solution to remove this plugin?

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
Its entry must be in the registry. Try using RegCleaner or RegSeeker (its the best imho - but also a bit dangerous, but I'm sure you can use it wisely). Maybe you'll need to do it in safe mode as well... try it if you want.
After that, start using Get Right as download manager! :D

·
Wind, Life, Eternity
1,331 Posts
Did you try removing it from Tools>Extensions? Looks like the extension is still there. You might also want to check the "extensions" and "plugins" (the one in Documents and settings) folder of firefox to see if there are stuff to delete.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WindHydra said:
Did you try removing it from Tools>Extensions? Looks like the extension is still there. You might also want to check the "extensions" and "plugins" (the one in Documents and settings) folder of firefox to see if there are stuff to delete.
Hey hey.. this one works. BTW the folder plugins is not at document and setting but in program files. Thanks for helping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.