Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know how to get this game to work?
apparently it has nothing on Track 1 of the CD, everything is in Track2
and epsxe gives me an error.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: huh

why are you asking if it is a copy or not, thats irrelavent

error is

epsxe: d:/system.cnf not found
epsxe: running without cdrom

·
Registered
168 Posts
Re:

well - if u did make a copy it could be a BAD copy - or something of the like.... and every single playstation cdrom has system.cnf (i think- that tells the playstation what to load first) - well if it is a copy (assuming its backup or ur not supposed to be posting that on this board) recopy it. If it isn't.. then... well... checkif u have the right cdrom drive selected and your cd is clean... also make sure other people can play the game... hope this helps... :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Re:

i mean, it works on Playstations (notice the plural)

i looked in to the CD, it has 2 tracks. first track has nothing, 2nd track has the stuff.

i was hoping someone wiith the game would got this figured out, but apparently no body has the game.

thx anyway

·
Registered
83 Posts
I couldn't get it working either :(

On my comp it was saying it couldn't find Demo, similar problems occur with Harvest Moon according to some messages I saw on the old forum. You might want to search the old forum and see what other people suggest.

Basically, people were taking a file off the CD and renaming it psx.exe. Then they'd run ePSXeCutor with the following command line switches for ePSXe
-lib C:\psx.exe
You need libpsx.exe for this to work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts