Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That right! Dance Dance Revolution has tricked me into giving it all my money. I'm hooked, and the problem is that I don't know why!!!! But I just coulden't stop untill I felt like I ran a mile!!!!!!!!! I'll be completely broke for the next year at least.... :eyespin: :rofl: :eyespin: :rofl:

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
have you seen my screenshots thread about it? :p

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everyday I turn more Japanese ;) - Nope not yet, looking at it now. But anyways, I'm talking about the arcade version, now I need to get a PSX and the whole Dance Dance set!

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
why spend that much money at first in the arcades when you can practice first at home, THEN impress the crowd at the arcades. :p

i used to make a total fool of myself at the arcades when DDR1 first came out...was clumsy as hell. :p From then on i bought me some dance pads and 2nd mix...now although i still cant get the fast-paced tunes perfectly, at least i don't trip over my own feet in fromt of a crowd no more. :p

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeah, but I like making a fool of myself, currently I only am playing the easy modes (seeing as I just started playing today) I tried a few normal ones and I might as well have punched myself in the legs.

P.S. - I'm playing the DDR USA one, seeing as thats the only one that was turned on. ;) - But I also love Beatmania! Ack! Too much music! Neeeeedddd.... mooooorrrrreeee.... mooonnnneeeyyyyy.... :dead: :dead:

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Originally posted by Asz
Yeah, but I like making a fool of myself, currently I only am playing the easy modes (seeing as I just started playing today) I tried a few normal ones and I might as well have punched myself in the legs.

P.S. - I'm playing the DDR USA one, seeing as thats the only one that was turned on. ;) - But I also love Beatmania! Ack! Too much music! Neeeeedddd.... mooooorrrrreeee.... mooonnnneeeyyyyy.... :dead: :dead:
:eek: Get a job.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope, that not me. It's Kaolla Su and Kaolla Su's seiyuu, from Love Hina. Kari - Was that question directed towords me?

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
well, if you're asking about me freestyling, i don't have the skillz yet to accomplish that feat. :p

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Asz

you can get pretty good deals on dance mats on ebay, roughly $15 for 2 mats..

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nope, as I said, I just started playing yesterday but i'm hooked so I have to get DDR mats and a psx>pc adapter or somthing. Thanks for the info Bgnome, I never think of looking at ebay for anything.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
about time you got yourself an adapter, Asz. :)

...which reminds me, gotta pick up a dexdrive this holiday season. :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, I figure I should anyway considering that the past 2 controllers I got broke (the second out of rage :dead: )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts