Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally ........finally............. finally.................... i felt so sad when i was in the jail........... :( :(

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
It was hard to miss "Unable to post!!! Please help me to inform any admins,or ask them to activate my account......this is funny ..i know....... but it keeps on asking me to activate my activation code everytimes i try to post...... sigh.....HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thought no one noticed it except Ali........

I dont know why i can post again.......may be upgrading of the software helped me.........

The feeling was really suck when i was in the jail.........who put me into the jail..............who...............? :(

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so do i........

i edited my profile........and since then.........i was in the jail ................ :(

i am not going to edit my profile anymore.............

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Did you change your email address or something this use heppen to me before.When I change my email I have to wait for active my accout too :rolleyes:

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I have forgotton what other options i changed........... the only thing i remember is, i changed my birth date to 1 jan 2001......... :rolleyes:
well... damn it........... should not have messed with the profile......

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Nightmare
i did, but i thnk he is too busy with his own works........
I usually progress all mails getting sent to me about the forums, although it may take between 2 days and a week because of the heavy amount of mails I recive daily.

Furthermore, you've put yourself under COPA as Ryos suggested, and the forum waited for an admin to recive your parents verification that you're allowed to post here and activate you again - why do you mess with the forum in such a silly way anyway ?

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Bobbi

- why do you mess with the forum in such a silly way anyway ?

I wanted to test how good this forum is and wanted to find out more bugs to help the author so he/she can fix the problems for the future version, hehehe :p

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by prafull
Sorry Nightmare I did noticed your query for help but I was on my secondary phone line so wasnt able to tell any administrator.Its nice to have you back.

Thats ok, thanks anyway :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts