Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought another copy of ff9 to try to get it to copy proplery but now I have a new problem. After the opening scene and you go to select start a new game, well when I press start it goes back to the opening scene again. Anyone ever hear of this problem? I tried several different buttons on my gamepad but the games still resets itself. Someone PLEASE help, I really want to play this game in iso.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
>>"damn final fantasy 9!"

Oh yeah you can say it =P

try searching around this forum...about 60% or so of the threads are final fantasy 9 problems, and there are certainly many people who had the same problem as yours

·
Registered
313 Posts
TRy this:
1--> Try the keyboard instead of the gamepad, i had quite some probs because i was using a gamepad in the past, but they were generally fatal errors and blue screenies, and so...but it could be your case..
2--> See if this same prob happens in another computer with the same ISO ...this could be a bad patching originated prob...

Weel, if this still doesn't work, try getting some help in IRC at #efnet ....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.