Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aprentice just informed us on IRC that he succeed in compiling yesterdays release of the Daedalus source code ! Those are certainly great news for all people out there who don't have VC lying on their HD. <b>HOWEVER</b> keep in mind that this release <b>ISN'T</b> supported at all, neither by the Daedalus team, nor by Aprentice or us - so if you come across a bug, you'll be stuck with it, until the team release the official one.

But enough talking ... I took the binary Aprentice sent me and copied it together with the docs from 0.07 and from the source release, so you get all the directory structure as well ! You can download the complete package by clicking <a href="/download/pafiledb.php?action=viewfile&fid=39&id=2">here</a>. Big thanks to Aprentice for the file again - and keep in mind this is <b>unsupported !</b>. Oh yeah, you'll need N64 plugins to run it, get them in our <a href="/n64/daedalus.php?page=plugins">Daedalus plugins corner</a> along with many other informations of course

Oh yeah, when just talking about Daedalus, we can mention that one as well : The <a href="http://daedalus.boob.co.uk/" TARGET="_blank">official homepage</a> is online again, and now also covering yesterdays source code release as well - so if you ... ehh ... want to know it from the official source, you got that now :) Did I mention the binary release is unsupported yet ? Now enjoy :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts