Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From bbc
-data
A computer game based on the upcoming Da Vinci Code film is being made to co-incide with the movie's release.

The film, based on Dan Brown's best-selling novel, stars Tom Hanks as Professor Robert Langdon, and French actress Audrey Tautou.

Directed by Ron Howard, the film is due for release in May next year.

"We are thrilled to work with Sony Pictures on one of its most anticipated films," said Christoph Hartmann, MD of 2K Games, who will create the game.

"The Da Vinci Code is exactly the type of high-calibre licensed property 2K Games looks for when developing movie-based games," he added.

The Da Vinci Code is the best-selling novel of all time and has spent more than two years on the New York Times best-seller list.

Shooting on the film version began earlier this year, in venues such as Winchester Catherdral and Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland.
-end data.

Well this is something I will be waiting, along with the movie. :nod:

·
band
4,912 Posts
despite wat certain ppl mite say about the validity of the book the vinchi code (...proto....boltz....elly... -___-), i thoroughly enjoyed it. but im wondering how exactly the game is supposed to work...

·
band
4,912 Posts
but wudnt ppl who read the book know all the answers to the puzzles O__o (or was indigo prophecy a book as well O__o)

·
Knowledge is the solution
7,168 Posts
despite wat certain ppl mite say about the validity of the book the vinchi code (...proto....boltz....elly... -___-), i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Hey! I haven't said anything yet :p (although I must say that the development was kinda forced, the characters were bland for the most part, and even the twists it had were rather crude). I won't say it is not a good book, but it lacks what sepparates a mastepiece from just a best - seller.

But even then I'm curious about the game as well...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.