Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, this is my first post here, and so far what it seems like is that Cxbx can only run turok, and if it only does please disregard this post.

well if it can run different games i am having a problem with a game that i have put on my computer (i don't know if i can say this, but it is Rainbow six 3 Balck Arrow, and yes it is my own game). I have it extracted properly with the .xbe files, but i load up the .xbe, then hit emulate and i get another window, which then closes. So my question is, did i not extract the game right or does cxbx just not support it yet?

Please notify me if i am breaking any rules (i read them, and it don't think i am).

Thank you

·
Administrator
8,200 Posts
Dentz said:
ok, this is my first post here, and so far what it seems like is that Cxbx can only run turok, and if it only does please disregard this post.
theres your answer. it starting to show more in other games like Panzer Dragoon Orta but thats about it.

Welcome to Emuforums. Hope you stick around, most of the news surrounding CXBX and other xbox emus can be found here.

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
Dentz said:
great, i kinda thought that was the problem, i hope cxbx will supprt it soon.

thanks
But still dont be afraid to try any other games... Just never complain why a game never works, then you will be in good standing here. :D

·
Registered
350 Posts
blueshogun96 said:
But still dont be afraid to try any other games... Just never complain why a game never works, then you will be in good standing here. :D
Hell yea, blueshogun!

As soon as i get my xboxes dvd drive fixed, i got a million games to test ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts