Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Almost Registered User
14 Posts
I have "a bit" other problem - I have the native option on and well ... speed hack? Where is it? I have GSdx 846 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.9 and ... I don't see it.

Well, back to the topic - during cut scenes sometimes I also have black screen (rarely and it lasts only for a brief period), but sometimes not black screen but ... moving water? It looks like the water of the Blitzball - well ... I think that the water just switches the black screen - I had it on the beggining of the game after starting playing blitzball, then after some time it vanished and it returned again after I returned to Luca (after obtaining airship) and later on playing Blitzball again (for Wakka's crest and sigil).
How can I fix it?

·
troubleshooter
7,514 Posts
I have "a bit" other problem - I have the native option on and well ... speed hack? Where is it? I have GSdx 846 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0.1.9 and ... I don't see it.

Well, back to the topic - during cut scenes sometimes I also have black screen (rarely and it lasts only for a brief period), but sometimes not black screen but ... moving water? It looks like the water of the Blitzball - well ... I think that the water just switches the black screen - I had it on the beggining of the game after starting playing blitzball, then after some time it vanished and it returned again after I returned to Luca (after obtaining airship) and later on playing Blitzball again (for Wakka's crest and sigil).
How can I fix it?
Which version of pcsx2 are you using? Use v0.9.5

·
Almost Registered User
14 Posts
Ok, from now on I will use 0.9.5 - if my save files will last, of course. I used 0.9.4. Well, still I probably won't tell if it worked - if it will, then how would I be able to tell the difference? How would I know if normally I would have the black screen now? Well, still thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts