Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on pete's domain's forums, there are tons and tons of these, just wondering if anyone has found one that has really made a huge improvement. a lot of techinical stuff i don't really understand, like 4xglsl-median,etc. etc. (don't bother explaining that one, prob doesn't exist). i did compile quite a few of them a while ago, they post the settings up, and you have to copy and paste and create the shader files. i've tried a few and remember one or two of them being pretty good but forgot, but since then, tons have come out and was wondering if anyone has tried and found a really good one.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
just try them and see what you like, because as far as i see it, shaders are purely preferencial. i remember the Luigi's one being pretty cool though

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i've tried quite a few, and might try more some time, but there are loads and it will take a while, so i asked just to save time. some screenshots would always be good, so people can determine what they like and stuff. shaders don't really seem to be used that much....i guess this is a dying topic then.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
yeah, seriously. shaders were like OMG SO COOOOOOOOL and i hella used them when i was playing FF9 for a while (the simple blur) but now, no one really uses em...

ive used the goofy ones like flip and the bw one, they are just for fun. actually, teh scale2x one is pretty neato if you like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.