Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i just made an image file of a game called castlevanua: symphony of the night and i returned my game. now i have an image i cant get on a cd properly. i used daemon but it just shows a cd having an image not the actual locations like the cue sheet does so nicely. how can i make a cue sheet from a .bin or image file? i opened a .cue from another game i had with a ext file and saw its just a few simple lines so how do u make a cue sheet help me heeeeeeeeeeeelp from forrest

·
Registered
513 Posts
Are you inferring that you don't actually *own* the game? If so, sorry, you're not going to get any help here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i own final fantasy tactics

ok i own the game and dont wish to use the original everyone suggests making a bin or cue sheet i made a cue sheet by editing another, loaded up the cue sheet with daemon to make it seem like there was a cd in the drive, u know how it works and then tried using cdrwin and cdclone and cd copy and easy cd creato all say windows halted copy protection error how can i get around this. just say im using any cd u know i have at least one cd. yall are paranoid thinking im being illegal. i just dont like using the original. geez please help

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Hey fellow Tennesean. Well since you "own" the game I'll try to help you. Actually it would help if I knew what the file extension you're dealing with is. ie: .iso, .img, .bin ... Well I'll tell you how I make a copy. I use CloneCD. I read and write the CD at 1x. In the options I Check all options that are related to subchannel and uncheck all the other options. And write in RAW DAO mode. Post some more specific details if you need more info.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok

i have a .bin with no .cue and a .iso with no .cue, the iso is the orig. anyway all i need is the .cue off of castlevania sotn for psx itd fix all my probs. i made a cue by editing another mounted it by daemon and it showd and played just fine when i went to copy it with all my copy devices it says windows halted protection error. i can copy my oen image damn, help me. help

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Hmmm... I don't know how you managed to make a .bin without a .cue, but anyway it sounds like you better rerent that game. ehehe. Try using Clone CD with the settings I suggested and it should work. You can always look at the web site of whatever program your using and it'll have a list of the drives that are compatable with it. It may be that your CDR drive is only able to read psx CDs and not write psx ISOs. Actually now that I think about it, the reason I started using CloneCD is because I got some weird error with CDRwin. It may have been the same error as yours. good luck.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok i got tha cd here i copied..

it with clone cd and it stops at 90 percent saying windows halted protection error, i mounted an image copied from one drive to another and it locks myshtuff up how can i avoid iyt. here do this..itll replicate on ur cd.... use cdrwin or whatever use daemon to molunt to ur 1st cdrom drive then put a blank cd in ur cdrw or hell make a copy just to ur harddrive then let the copying proceed about 90 percent the shit'll freeze up. if u mounyt an image then down;load it by cdrwin or copy to another cd u get a windows protection error i know ull get this message try it tell me how to bypass it please... rent it?????? hell, any cd does the windows protection number. i was readin while i was waitin on a response that securerom or safedisc may be screwin with it. but i tried with and without both so oh well please write back bye from me

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Sorry, I've run out of ideas. The thing that seems weird to me is the mounting in daemon tools. I don't ever mount anything in daemon when I'm burning a CD. I don't know if that's meesing you up, or even how it could mess it up, but try it without.
BTW, do you live in Nashville? I do.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Try downloading the bin2iso utility from the following address:

http://www.bin2iso.com/pub/bin2iso/bin2iso19b.zip

Put the .exe in the same directory as your .bin file. Through a DOS window, navigate to that directory and type the following:

bin2iso [image_name].bin -c [image_name].cue

Obviously you'd want to replace the [image_name] with the correct filename.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mmm

bin to iso still doesnt create a cue but here its easy yall didnt get it right create a .txt doc label .cue put this inside, damn yall r so aropund da bush solvin shit .. look

create a file in Notepad with the following content:

FILE "SOTN.BIN" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE2/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00

save the file in the same directory of SOTN.BIN, and rename it to
SOTN.CUE

in most cues only the name.bin is changed what freak heads lol mission solved

1 - 11 of 11 Posts