Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do u have a game called castlevania symphon of the night? question 2- use cdrwin to make the .bin and .cue file. isos are sometimes read by other resources, i can help u. first if u have say castlevania: symphony of the night use cdrwin make an image (.bin) and .cue(small prog) send me ur .cue its a very very small file and it wont take long at all to send im gonna be online till 6am write back

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does anyone

please post the verfy legal .cue for castlevania s.o.t.n. mines currupted i think when i copy my ounted image i get system halted windows protection error damn help this is why i want the cue file please someone make it

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i did

i just made a perfect clonecd 1:1 cd of final fantasy tactics with .bin and .cue i mounted the .cue to my d: drive and tried to copy it to my harddrive to have another copy and it says system hault windows protection error. u cant copy to harddrive? thats wierd how can i bypass this

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.