Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do u have a game called castlevania symphon of the night? question 2- use cdrwin to make the .bin and .cue file. isos are sometimes read by other resources, i can help u. first if u have say castlevania: symphony of the night use cdrwin make an image (.bin) and .cue(small prog) send me ur .cue its a very very small file and it wont take long at all to send im gonna be online till 6am write back

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does anyone

please post the verfy legal .cue for castlevania s.o.t.n. mines currupted i think when i copy my ounted image i get system halted windows protection error damn help this is why i want the cue file please someone make it

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i did

i just made a perfect clonecd 1:1 cd of final fantasy tactics with .bin and .cue i mounted the .cue to my d: drive and tried to copy it to my harddrive to have another copy and it says system hault windows protection error. u cant copy to harddrive? thats wierd how can i bypass this

·
Registered
310 Posts
i know another way to solve your problem, copy(as in select all, copy then paste) the entire contents of the cd in a directory then use cdrwin and build an iso of that directory(be sure to uncheck "preserve full path names") mount in daemon's tools and you are done. (i tried this method already and it works for me)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts