Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· I m meow desu! ^_^
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too Short to enjoy,too good for an expansion.

· The one and only
4,074 Posts
haha odd, i just reinstalled this game today with plans to actually finish it. good game, hard to run though.

· I m meow desu! ^_^
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The latest NV driver boost the speed quite abit i guess you should try.

· The one and only
4,074 Posts
im on 186.18

· The one and only
4,074 Posts
yeah updated it.

I noticed right away the graphics seem wayyy watered down since the original crysis, explosions especially. This is on DX 10 and x64. FPS is still crappy on all mainstream graphics at 1680x1080 (not even native res)
Story is told horribly as if crytek assumes everyone played the first one (although its mainly true, but they use as a crutch it seems)
For example,
When the aliens came out, no one even seemed surprised or anything. Nothing is really said about it just keep going on your objective. The original is pretty much better in every way in my opinion. Just beat it tonight, gonna replay with some cheats on.

· The one and only
4,074 Posts
yeah if you get stuck in a corner you die, or in some kind of awkward position. also flying pieces of debris kills me all the time. And yeah its reallly short.

· Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
lol I have one question, why are you using the pistol all the time? I didn't even touch that thing while playing the original game.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.