Next Generation Emulation banner

Crysis 3

6K views 42 replies 13 participants last post by  SCHUMI_4EVER 
#1 · (Edited)
This is pretty taxing for my poor little 560ti at 2560x1440, when settings are set to High its smooth enough to play, anything above and it strains too much.

These screens were taken with everything set to High, and Shaders set to Very High. The first gameplay screenshot is with everything set to very high.

Dropping the shader back to High makes things a little better, I'm going to have to upgrade my card, I'm sure I'd be happy with my older monitor, but nuts to that baby. When that 770 card drops, it'll be mine.

See less See more
#6 ·
The game looks incredible I must say.
Even with my GTX 580 I rarely see it go over 30fps.
It is an absolute beast of a game to run.

#12 ·
Well, since it's not a game it doesn't count ;) We all know how tech demos are to games in the end, I still remember the old man tech demo from PS2 and that kind of graphics showed only at the end of PS2 life.

Gotta admit though, that video you posted is impressive. At the PS meeting Cage was showing a tech demo of old man's head and it looked really bad in comparison to this. The details and animation both look extremely real.

#13 · (Edited)
I got Crysis 3 and oh boy does it push GPUs hard on max settings.
Getting a MAX of 50 fps (but most times in the 30-40fps range)

All images are with max settings with no AA...

#18 ·
They worst game ever =.= :???::???::???:

#19 ·
Why do you say that Raks?

#21 ·
People said that about the first as well and that was a brilliant game so I'm not gonna believe that till I play it myself.

#22 ·
I played it a little before my mb cracked under pressure, its seemed like an nice game though it followed the formula of Crysis 2 more then that of Crysis 1, i miss that freedom you had in the first one. That said it did seem interesting, loved the bow, but i haven't played enough to make a statement.

#23 ·
#24 ·
Did you like the first one?

#25 ·
The first one is the best of the series. ;)

#26 ·
Ah ok, so you don't just plain hate the series.
:( I guess that means the game really isn't very good. Sad...I've been wanting more of the same as in the first.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.