Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i run crono cross, then that screen that says "published by square ..." appears, after that it tries to run the intro, the squaresoft logo appears with a water effect or something and then the game freeze, it stays in that way and the cpu and cd-rom stop thinking...

WTF is happening ??

help me plz
thanx

-------

"You are disgrace to your family" -Visteel voice pack, UT

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I don't know what version you're running, but try pressing F7 when playing Chrono Cross.... it's the patch specific for the NTSC version.

·
Registered
60 Posts
by the looks of it ....most of your stuff is....fine.......

try using different cd plug-in's and all those settings like spu one is not needed........

cd rom maybe problem!

make sure you have good bios ( I used 1000) whole game ran fine and 1001 was ok...too

if not it could just be your game.....I once have a bad copy of the first cd where it would freeze right...after showing a bit of the intro.........but if u skipped it the game works fine.....

(in the end I redownloaded a better copy of the game and everything went fine)

hey we have the same video card!!!:D

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Try turning off the accurate cd timing. Also if the problem still persists, try making an iso, or if you're using an iso try the original cds. Try a new cd plug-in i.e. the internal one.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

i skipped the intro and it works fine...
but theres another problem, it don't show some things, like the message box that appears when you press square.
heres a picture:

·
Registered
60 Posts
the problem where you can't see the items when you press square is due to the version of chrono cross........I don't really remember but I think the pal version cause that problem.......

the us/jap version work fine......

who knows? i could be wrong........

(anyways....all I know is I didn't have that problem at all and I have ntsc version (US))

I only heard about this problem when reading through VGS messages:eek:

I just noticed in your video card setting.......

flitering is not needed at all

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

no ... my crono cross is ntsc | u/c

and i put the filtering cause it smoothed the battle and world map backgrounds in ff7 and 9

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
The scenes that he is talking about does not need FVP. But try the soft plugin. If the problem still occurs, then probably you have a bad copy of the game.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

i fixed the items problems, i don't know why but the off screen drawing changed to standard, then i rechanged to enhanced and problem fixed, but i still cant see the intro, someone told me to make an iso image, so what program do you guys recommend me to make it ??

thanx

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
oe hermano!

pille pues, si quiere mandeme su e- mail y yo le mando otro emulador mas rapido y mejor (connectix VGS) en la version completa, y fresco que yo siempre ayudo a un paisano......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts