Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i everyone i need help ... my CC cd1 is corrupted so i can't go on with the game 'cause it crash at shadow forest while invoking "Golem" please help me...
that's my savastate can anybody do a new save after the invoking tnx :hdbash:

CCSaves

·
Registered
183 Posts
The only sstate I found was in slot 2 and it was in the middle of the conversation with the guy who gives you the "Shark Tooth" key item to give to his "other" self. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If this is what should be there, then put up a walkthrough of exactly what you want done from there. I would prefer to not fight any battles in the process since I find that a little taboo to play someone else's RPG save file :D
Try to get a savestate as close as possible before the crash, but not using save states might be better still.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Mistake

bluekirby0 said:
The only sstate I found was in slot 2 and it was in the middle of the conversation with the guy who gives you the "Shark Tooth" key item to give to his "other" self. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If this is what should be there, then put up a walkthrough of exactly what you want done from there. I would prefer to not fight any battles in the process since I find that a little taboo to play someone else's RPG save file :D
Try to get a savestate as close as possible before the crash, but not using save states might be better still.
Sorry i just uploaded the wrong save ... :emb:
that's the right one
CCSaves
Thanks for your help :D

·
>_
924 Posts
i'm getting a "method not allowed" error.

Why don't you just attach your .rar file (it might have to be in .zip format) through emuforums, and then i can get past that part for you.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
just upload your memory card file.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i've attached my memcard with my only save
just enter "Shadow Forest" and go left for 3-4 screens and there's the battle i need to pass... :hdbash:

·
>_
924 Posts
here you go:

EDIT: btw, which epsxe version are you using? 1.60 seems to have problems w/ chrono cross, try 1.52. There's a sticky at the top of the forum describing the issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts