Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine is buying a domain.His mother lives in Singapore and she has a bank account and a Mastercard there.So will it be possible to pay online using that credit card number from Bangladesh?Also my friend is afraid that what if they take more money or all the money from the credit card than the price alone?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I'm really not familiar with how things work with other countries. However, if he's concerned about the credit/debit card alone, I suggest going with godaddy.com. Godaddy, is very secure for domain purchases. I have done business with godaddy in the past and they do seem very trustworthy.

I also recommend signing up for paypal and making transactions through that, in case if he's not able to make a direct purchase with his card. Godaddy will have an option when making your account, if you wish to use your credit/debit card directly or if you wish to use paypal where your cards' information is stored.

In all, both services are very secure to do business with.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A friend of mine is buying a domain.His mother lives in Singapore and she has a bank account and a Mastercard there.So will it be possible to pay online using that credit card number from Bangladesh?Also my friend is afraid that what if they take more money or all the money from the credit card than the price alone?
Yeah, you are able to do that because credit cards that you are telling us can work from every part of the world. Currently, financial system is so well-developed that you don’t need to spend too much time to spend your money, so I can admit that your friend need to have decent amounted of money on his credit/debt card because that kind of transaction can get him a decent amount of tax, so it is better for him to get more cash on his card.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts