Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making a database for a school project. Up until now, it has 14 tables and I want to create input forms for each of these (plus a main form and a search form etc), but it turns out it takes quite a bit of time to come up with just one of these. Customizing its appearance, its attributes, adjusting more subtle options, creating, positioning and setting everything in place. I have till Monday to make all these forms and also come up with documentation for all this so I'm a bit low on time. It'll take hours to make new forms from scratch and I want an easy way around

So is there some way to incorporate everything (i.e. the colors, control buttons, properties etc etc etc) into some sort of template which I can apply to each new form and just change small bits of it here and there. This way I'll be able to save a lot of time and also give more uniformity and a more professional look to the UI.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.