Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday some kid stole a car from the local shopping center and crashed it up near the school.

Today, some guy Crashed through the schools fence, wasting the car and a Tree:(, i used to sit under that tree.

Anyway.... the idiot almost killed a bunch of students and himself.

One student was actually stuck under some of the fence but was otherwise unhurt.

:mad: idiots shouldn't be allowed a license.

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
Cool story bro :p

On a serious note, how do you expect the idiots to be filtered from the rest when they're just reckless but are otherwise, skilled enough to drive a car properly?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Psychics and Intelligence tests.

·
soshin
2,595 Posts
The licensing system might be at fault. Maybe. Even psychological or intelligence tests can't predict these kind of things. Especially if it's an accident, and even the best driver in the world caould have accidents though with less risk (well, there is a test that can sort out people who are more prone to accidents mainly because they lack fine motor movement, but it hardly prevents accidents from happening). I prefer seeing this case-by-case instead in general. Not necessarily because they lack the intelligence :p

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
If I ever stole a car, I'd make sure not to crash it. It's kind of... counter-productive to do so.

·
I'm sexy and I know it!
4,935 Posts
thats what romans and egyptians did, mainly to their slaves but they did kill anyone not productive... thats why their civilisations were so productive that and they used slaves
Not Egyptians....
Goa'uld!

And yes, it's so much more productive than having to carry all other retards and non-productive human beings.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
You have to understand that human error is not inevitable, but rather the inevitable consequence of defective systems. It also shows how the blame culture hinders a proper assessment of the root cause of many past accidents. Nobody's perfect.

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Haha.. Very funny, Spyhop. :p

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Kill anyone caught driving while texting / talking on a cellphone?

Put 'em on "No survivors" and have one get whacked a week on national live TV ala survivor until they're all dead? There you killed them and replaced Survivor...No $1 Million survivor...

:evil: ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.