Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, this is my problem: Whenever I press ESC to get to the menu (primarily for disc change and such), ePSXe will crash when I try to go back into the game, no matter how I go about it, or what I did while outside. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

I'd specify my plugins and such, but I don't know what is relevant, and I've used several different video plugins with this problem.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Done all of those, I'm afraid..

I reinstalled it with brand new drivers today, so it's all shiny and new :)
After a lot of trouble with XA sound and fps I finally managed to get the speech sound working in the game I was playing, but since I can't switch CD, I'm stuck!

I just tried using Executor to run the game in, problem is, when using the same drivers I use with otherwise immaculate success, I get black screen on a lot of places in the game..

AND, worst of all, the problem isn't solved with it, because I at least don't understand how to go about CD changes with the Executor?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hm.

I correct myself: The executor also murdered ePSXe while it was at it, so now I can't get any image while movies are playing within the game.. This all worked perfect before I got the executor. *sigh*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts