Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gues it's my turn to be helped.
Can anyone tell me how to get CTR to work?
All I get is a black screen and some musics and voices:(
If you can run it,can you post your settings plz?

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
Hi, Raziel. I remember playing this game on VGS about 6 months ago, and it was pretty cool. Then I read your post and thought "hmm, it'll probably run just as well on ePSXe, let's see..." so I loaded it up after all this time and ... oh my GOD !! :eek: ...it gave me the exact same trouble that is giving you... I tried almost every option & plugin available, but the problem remained. "ok, now it's personal.." I thought, and then proceeded to try it with every other emu I have (Bleem 1.5b, FPSE, PCSX) ...JEEZ !!! ...this game displays the same behaviour in EVERY single emu - damn, that experience was almost TRAUMATIC :p !!!.
So, errr... I really can't be of much help here, but at least this game still runs perfectly on VGS, and from what I've experienced, it may as well be the only alternative...

(btw, I have the european version of CTR...)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think I can help.

The game works, but it's tricky. I don't remember exactly what to do, but involves either enabling accurate CD-ROM timing, SPU hack, or SIO IRQ enabled. Try those and you should get the game to work.

·
space trader
1,803 Posts
Havoc, I tried your method, but I still get the same results...
Maybe Raziel will be more lucky than I am. For the time being, VGS is still my only option.

btw, do you have the PAL version also ? ...if you manage to run this game again sometime, please post about the plugins you used, and the whole procedure in detail...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts