Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't much of a problem and doesn't seem to affect gameplay at all but I have created a rom of my CTR which as far as I know works fine but the 3D graphics appear to have gaps in them.
It's only minor as shown

but it would be pleasant to have this sorted. I presume It's an issue with my video plugin but the configuration confuses me a little... Here is how I have it configured currently:

As you can see I'm using Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9 and the more perceptive of you will notice I'm running vista. If it's any help, epsxe crashes on load iso when the Internal Y resolution is increased to Ultra high.

What should I change to fix my issue? Is it even the config at all? Help will be appreciated.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
what kind of video card are you using with your system? is it an ATI model? if it is then make sure your drivers are up-to-date, some of their older catalyst drivers had problems with OGL support and would create graphical artifacts all over the place when using the OGL plugins, so update your display drivers if you are seeing such things.

your other problem with the crashing would be due to ATI hardware as well, they cannot pull off the ultra-high setting, so you need to avoid using that particular internal res. level.

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
update your drivers then, thats what is causing the graphical anomolies. you will want to avoid using the VRAM auto-detect setting as well, type in the VRAM amount of your card manually, otherwise you will probably run into performance issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.