Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked at the other thread with a similar name, but I don't think that I'm having the same problem.

When I double-click on the "pcsx2 0.9.6.exe" a window opens, and I'm able to use all the buttons on the top of the window. However, when I click on "File/Run CD/DVD", another window starts opening up, and I get an error saying "pcsx2 0.9.6.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

This is a screenshot of my BIOS folder
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6305/77249132.jpg

And this is a screenshot of my main program files\pcsx2 folder
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/756/76145320.jpg

I have no idea what's wrong, and I've been working to try to fix it for a few hours now, to no avail.

If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's pirated? That blows.. this is my brothers computer ._.

I do have a ps2.. can I use just any USB cable to connect to the PS2 to get the BIOS thing? (I assumed that's where he got it >.<)

Thanks though, I'm gonna have to figure this thing out.

·
Registered IT crowd
691 Posts
I assumed that's where he got it
You mean I assume that's where he got them. You have 5different bioses in that picture. And I doubt you own 5 different PS2

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like I said, I have no clue how these things work lol, but I asked him to download a game so I could play it on the computer since I have limited access to the ps2...

So like I asked earlier can I just like hook up a usb cable to my computer and the ps2 and then do it, or do I need a special cord?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Like I said, I have no clue how these things work lol, but I asked him to download a game so I could play it on the computer since I have limited access to the ps2...

So like I asked earlier can I just like hook up a usb cable to my computer and the ps2 and then do it, or do I need a special cord?
hmmm... get a legit game. don't be a pirate
especially with the bios
right now, ive borrowed my friends ffx. it i play 10 hours, ill buy a copy
ps2 games are dirt cheap
like 20 bucks

·
Registered IT crowd
691 Posts
but I asked him to download a game so I could play it on the computer since I have limited access to the ps2...
Why do you insist ? Didn't I make myself clear ? NO PIRACY SUPPORT as states rule N°1 of this forum.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
I'm sure you can learn in the space of a 2 minute google search.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Some of You here, I simply don't believe... First You tell him he's got pirated BIOS' Then you tell him to RIP A Game how friggin stupid is THAT! ... ( ??? ) ( o ) ( o ) ( . ) ( . ) ... Just help him OMG It may go against the EULA For PS2 usage, but Jesus "H" Christ Man, The guy needs help, So I say Use DVDFab Copier ( Clone Mode ) To copy Your Original PS2 Disc Sir, NOTE* Insert PS2 Disc In Compatible DVD Drive ( Boot up DVDFAB Copier ), THEN it "Should" recognize the PS2 disc and tell You to use the clone mode, if it does not then You may NOT Copy it, Such is with metal Gear Solid Black discs... and furthermore wipe this site from the servers if You cannot help people; I mean Jesus "H" Christ Man, get a clue, no one cares what You do with PS2 at home You numbskulls, they only still make a handful of games in the DEC 2011 date and will stop soon, You get in trouble for all the other emulators? No, No, and NOOOOOO, So give a helping hand and stop spamming the place here, phuckin a bubba damn straight. BTW with the new PCSX2 Build 5200 and above GTA San Andreas Plays without a hitch and so do many others like: madden 2010, Ben10 Zytag Attacks, Final Fantasy X and many others to numerous to mention... get core i7 x58 w/1GB x2 GFX cards if You want best performance, Cheers and yeah man, I know I helped and No... "THANK YOU!"

uFuNFU2~AKA~StanDP~" Avid PC Enthusiast Since 1982..." & Proud Owner of over 40 Full working PCSX2 Games !!! ...-=+<(____)~ NJOY! -=8^)~(^8=-+ ... :thumb: ...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Some of You here, I simply don't believe... First You tell him he's got pirated BIOS' Then you tell him to RIP A Game how friggin stupid is THAT! ... ( ??? ) ( o ) ( o ) ( . ) ( . ) ... Just help him OMG It may go against the EULA For PS2 usage, but Jesus "H" Christ Man, The guy needs help, So I say Use DVDFab Copier ( Clone Mode ) To copy Your Original PS2 Disc Sir, NOTE* Insert PS2 Disc In Compatible DVD Drive ( Boot up DVDFAB Copier ), THEN it "Should" recognize the PS2 disc and tell You to use the clone mode, if it does not then You may NOT Copy it, Such is with metal Gear Solid Black discs... and furthermore wipe this site from the servers if You cannot help people; I mean Jesus "H" Christ Man, get a clue, no one cares what You do with PS2 at home You numbskulls, they only still make a handful of games in the DEC 2011 date and will stop soon, You get in trouble for all the other emulators? No, No, and NOOOOOO, So give a helping hand and stop spamming the place here, phuckin a bubba damn straight. BTW with the new PCSX2 Build 5200 and above GTA San Andreas Plays without a hitch and so do many others like: madden 2010, Ben10 Zytag Attacks, Final Fantasy X and many others to numerous to mention... get core i7 x58 w/1GB x2 GFX cards if You want best performance, Cheers and yeah man, I know I helped and No... "THANK YOU!"

uFuNFU2~AKA~StanDP~" Avid PC Enthusiast Since 1982..." & Proud Owner of over 40 Full working PCSX2 Games !!! ...-=+<(____)~ NJOY! -=8^)~(^8=-+ ... :thumb: ...
yeah buddy and welcome to the world where you didn't realize you just bumped a thread that is over 2.5 years old. :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.