Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, it was a though night for me, i picked a fight, got more 12 posts and cracks on the floor apears once in a while in vagrant story when i'm playing, here a pic:

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, i'm using pete's d3d plugin for this game. I know filtering solves it, but i causes black lines around transparent effects (it's a side effect of the software advanced blending enabled, but i prefer to leave it on than turn it off for the sake of filtering looking good...) any suggestions would be nice. ;)

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
You'll probably have to live with them. If you're using an nvidia card you can try playing around with the texture alignment though that will probably make things worse. And are you using paletted texture caching? That could be causing some of these problems as well.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope, i'm using heavy texture caching. I have a voodoo3, but lewpy's plugin on this game has some nasty glitches, so i'm sticking with pete's for this one. the glitches are like this one:

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Fou-lu, have you tried changing offscreen drawing and other stuff in Lewpy's config? Yeah, Dynamic Caching is the best caching method in Pete's plugins.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts