Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just checked out cps2shock and well... its closed:(

its really sad, i can understand why raz made his decision family does come first...

:( :( :( :( :(

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Man, that's bad. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I just checked Razoola's site and it's true. CPS-2 Shock is dead. The message:

"Closed.

while I can take abuse to my own name without problem now that some people are flaming my wife on message boards (RG current affairs) CPS2shock is now closed and won't be coming back here.

I want to thank all donators who made it possible to get as many games as possible done. Any donator who I still hold boards for will be contacted with arrangements for their return. Any donations left after (unlikely) will be donated equally between the USA terrorist victims and to help refugees in afghanistan.

XOR's I hold will be released but don't expect them anytime soon, I have now stopped looking at CPS2, devs who were hoping for information to help break the algo will be disappointed, but understand my family comes before emulation. There was enough information for devs to obtain the information themselves on CPS2shock so this isn't really a problem anyway.

Razoola
"

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,073 Posts
............................... :(

i just started to love this cps2 thingy.... and it closed...... :(

my mood isnt so good this few days...and now another bad news...

Anyway..i can understand his problems.Those people who flamed his wife can be categorized as morons or idots....

·
Premium Member
6,338 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon
Man, that's bad. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I just checked Razoola's site and it's true. CPS-2 Shock is dead. The message:

"
XOR's I hold will be released but don't expect them anytime soon, I have now stopped looking at CPS2, devs who were hoping for information to help break the algo will be disappointed, but understand my family comes before emulation. There was enough information for devs to obtain the information themselves on CPS2shock so this isn't really a problem anyway.

Razoola
"
I just hope Raz has and will release at least one Marvel vs Capcom XOR. Everyone was waiting for that one and now this... such a shame...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Razoola earned all the disrespect he gets himself. And if he chooses not to take it anymore, that's his perogative.

About XORs, it's not like someone else won't come along.. And, it's much better (and preferred by MAMEdev, iirc) if the actual algorithm is discovered, rather than using XORs, anyhow..

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Craaaaaaaaap!! Damn!!! Noooooooo!! Oh well.. It aint the end of the world... but its pretty sad to see cps2shock closed.. Atleast Razoola said that xors will still be released.. Only a few more cps2 games left to release..

Aaaaaaaah... shucks.. Damn winers killed another great site..

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Ow, and I was starting to like it... :cry:
Hope Raz have a peacefull life on the other side of the conection. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts