Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
Try disabling hi-res texturing for the lag.

The lines on the textures are due to your texture filtering, use the ingame pannel and switch them to see wich one works for you. Although I just disable it.

If using ePSXe v1.7.0, disable the FPS limiter on the plugin.

Also, try using that emulator and the Internal SPU plugin for sound. And, if framerate gets away from the "limit" the sound will distort. If using Eternal, try with SPUAsync:Smooth.

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
With hi-res textures and filtering disabled, there should be no "lines".

Post a screenshot to see wich kind of "lines" you're talking about.

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
Do you have Anti-Aliasing, Anisotropic or another "enhancement" forced on your Graphics Card?
Wait... it's an Intel IGP... this is weird.

Hmm.... hit the [FAST] button and try...
Then, hit the [NICE] button and check again.

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
That is odd... you lines are already not "normal" and rectangular objects.... even less normal.

I would guess it's some kind of incompatibility with your driver.
Try updating it from Intel's site, or from your vendor's site (Dell, for example).

Also, if you have no problems with PEOpS Soft plugin, that would be the best option at least. I won't look THAT nice, but it shouldn't have such lines nor glitches.

Or... could it be.... a damaged disc?

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
Dx10 is not compatible with Dx9 and so a compatibility layer is needed and you still need to install Dx9 runtimes.

Check the Dx Web Installer, it should download the files you need to be up to date.

Also, check for new drivers at Intel's site or your vendor's as suggested.
Things that "should" be up-to-date, are often... not.
Even more with Intel IGP's, since their capabilites depend highly on the driver.

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
Try with an specific ammount of VRAM in the plugin's settings. Try with low and mid values, and try with the real one of yours.

Dunno if it'll work, but it's worth trying.

·
クロスエクス
4,662 Posts
PSX games do not have just "one" resolution... it's up to the developers actually. (and what could be done with the hardware of course).

Anyway, so at least now you can say that the "weird lines" only appear when using the game at fullscreen?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts