Next Generation Emulation banner
121 - 140 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Wellcome aboard _01_. Dont take me the wrong way but 68.8 might not mean much :p I got around 70 there but i have 20 during a game. I might drop to 10 if theres a firefight with more then 3 ppl. That stress test isnt much of a test.

ChaosBlade i noticed the interaction with objects is better, you know when u hit something it had a delay and sometimes the object movement was choppy. Think its a bit better.

Guess that's what this guy was testing ^^

·
Registered
496 Posts
the only time I seem to get slowdowns (and it's weird), is when a bomb goes off or something, then my FPS goes down to about 5 for about 3 seconds. But the weird thing, is that it only happens in one map... uhh... don't remember the name of it, though. It's not like the explosion is any better in that map than in any other, so I'm clueless. :)
- Modem

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
I got it yesterday and i am slightly dissapointed with it, i want the lean function.

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Well we play SoFII and inspite of it being a fast paced game the lean function helps alot.

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
I hope sincerely that they will add more content to it, being the multiplayer part of HL2 CSS is kinda limited to today's standarts.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Yeah i wanted to see the leet crew skin in source ^^.

Anyway HL2 Deathmatch is already beeing made. pretty sure that will be lots of fun.

·
Registered
496 Posts
The only other game getting released in the source engine (any time soon) is Half-Life: Source. DoD: Source won't get released 'till who knows when, and Valve won't comment on TFC: Source 'till sometime after HL2 is released.
- MOdem

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Hum vampire the mascarade will also come out on source engine ;)

·
band
4,912 Posts
just wanted to say that i was surprised when my fps didnt tank when a smoke bomb went off :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
hehe. I love smokes in this game. In dust i usually throw one in the middle of the tunnel and then sit right in the middle. No one see's me ^^^

Btw i was going to post my discontent on the fact that steam keeps deleting my favorites servers and... :rotflmao:

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
Modem1 said:
The only other game getting released in the source engine (any time soon) is Half-Life: Source. DoD: Source won't get released 'till who knows when, and Valve won't comment on TFC: Source 'till sometime after HL2 is released.
- MOdem
DOD Source is being released at the same time as HL2.

121 - 140 of 189 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.