Next Generation Emulation banner

41 - 60 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
That's because HL2 detects the cards capabilities, have you noticed how low-res the textures are on DX7 cards?

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I know... I got 2 MX cards in their box... no one wants them :D

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I was just preparing to buy the Silver packadge since its only 10$ with ATI Bundle and i just noticed, you not only get HL1 Source and DoD Source but also all of previous valve games. HL1 package with mods, Condition Zero, and Condition Zero Deleted scenes ^^ All for 10$ wohoo.

Half-Life 2 *
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat: Source
Half-Life: Source *
Condition Zero
Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Counter-Strike
Team Fortress Classic
Day of Defeat
Half-Life
Deathmatch Classic
Opposing Force
Ricochet

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
CZ isn't even worth 1$, its only use was to open the gate to the CSS beta, but now
it's released to HL2 future owners

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I disagree, the CZ single player campaign was fun, and the bots are a nice addition for little skirmishes.

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
I hated CS:CZ too...

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
You get both. CZ and CZ deleted scenes.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
HL2 on a GeForce2 MX. Hahaha..

You need to throw that piece of junk in the trash.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
CZ was a piece of trash--the single player campaign was a joke. the bots are atrocious, the AI from PODbot rapes CZ's bots completely, and in every aspect. it was always either EXTREMELY easy or EXTREMELY difficult...i never found a proper challenge.

side note: i really enjoyed the "deleted scenes" (i.e. the leaked beta). it was just like Goldeneye. it felt like a game from ~2000 and the graphics looked it too, but it was immensely fun :)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
PODbot is for people who got more reflexs then the terminator. inhuman AI isnt my style.
PODbot had NO difficulty level .. no matter what you do, it just headshots you with a glock 200m away.

Anyway, i wont comment on this again, you hate it, i liked it, period.

cooliscoo: pay me for a nice 9800pro or XT with our local 17% VAT and customs first ;)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Indeed, PODbot was way unrealistic, how I hated the bots keeping headshooting me even on the lowest difficulty setting.

·
Nobody Knows Him
526 Posts
im gonna buy the bronse pack i think.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Well, i recently lost my original HL cdkey, so adding 10$ to get that and CZ , plus opposing force, is a nice deal to me.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
Raziel said:
Indeed, PODbot was way unrealistic, how I hated the bots keeping headshooting me even on the lowest difficulty setting.
interesting, considering that i actually thought PODbot was pretty damn fair, and CZ was either 1. they stand around and wait to be shot or 2. they head shot me before i know who's who

also, chaosblade, you do know that PODbot does have different difficulty levels, right?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
They mean nothing. Believe me, i did extensive testing on each and every one .. they only set which weapon they headshot you with.

Besides, you hate the game, FINE. dont be a stupid ******* and come diss the game just be cause YOU dont like it.

41 - 60 of 189 Posts