Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Alright! I already had beta and it unlocked the source files i downloaded for HL2. But its still downloading some files. 97% ^^ can't wait. Btw i got bronze since its from an ATI voucher.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Yeah i just noticed that. Very nice, i only have to pay up $10 to get what i want :p HL1 source.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Yeah thats what i already did. After preloading HL2

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
I was just preparing to buy the Silver packadge since its only 10$ with ATI Bundle and i just noticed, you not only get HL1 Source and DoD Source but also all of previous valve games. HL1 package with mods, Condition Zero, and Condition Zero Deleted scenes ^^ All for 10$ wohoo.

Half-Life 2 *
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat: Source
Half-Life: Source *
Condition Zero
Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Counter-Strike
Team Fortress Classic
Day of Defeat
Half-Life
Deathmatch Classic
Opposing Force
Ricochet

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
You get both. CZ and CZ deleted scenes.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
PODBots were fun. I got my 1337 aw skills with podbot in 1.3. T side = me, CT side = 24 bots with knifes only and let the headshot bloodfest begin ^^

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Yeah i have the same problem as you Mr. Kill joy :p 1600x1200 everything maxed or 320x200 everything lowered. same fps. 100 with no ppl, 20 with more then 3 ppl on screen :p

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Hum wierd. broken glass doesnt slow me down a bit. when c4 explodes yes i go to 1 fps lol. Anyway im just hoping this all goes to 60 fps when i get my new cpu. Playing it at 1600x1200 really is beautifull

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
You guys using the crakced version should REALLY REALLY be carefull. You might be joining steam servers with VAC, and the valve knows who uses the cracked version and who doesnt and is logging every IP. They already announce they'll use legal action. And knowing valve... im betting theres gonna be alot of sue orders soon.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Mad if ur buying Silver dont forget to register it in a diferent account. Otherwise you'll have 2 keys for HL1 bound to the same account.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Wellcome aboard _01_. Dont take me the wrong way but 68.8 might not mean much :p I got around 70 there but i have 20 during a game. I might drop to 10 if theres a firefight with more then 3 ppl. That stress test isnt much of a test.

ChaosBlade i noticed the interaction with objects is better, you know when u hit something it had a delay and sometimes the object movement was choppy. Think its a bit better.

Guess that's what this guy was testing ^^

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Yeah i wanted to see the leet crew skin in source ^^.

Anyway HL2 Deathmatch is already beeing made. pretty sure that will be lots of fun.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Hum vampire the mascarade will also come out on source engine ;)

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
hehe. I love smokes in this game. In dust i usually throw one in the middle of the tunnel and then sit right in the middle. No one see's me ^^^

Btw i was going to post my discontent on the fact that steam keeps deleting my favorites servers and... :rotflmao:

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
U sure? oO somehow i doubt it, HL2 will be released in less then 2 days and last time i checked DoD:S development it was still along way to go. Lets hope im wrong ^^

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Geez drop that already. No one is making you play.

Anyway its only getting released here at 8:00 AM :( Gonna drop school that day

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Dunno if it really is the truth since many ppl here dont share the same opinion as you 2 ;)

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
D.D. said:
im sorry, i really cant see how CS:S was a graphical rehaul >.< but i think there have been other games that have taken that long to release and have taken a much bigger jump. ie. UT -> UT2003. perhaps my expections were too high in comparison to the "many ppl here"
what took so long to release was HL2 not CS:S ;) CS:S was made in few months and it was pretty much a favor to the fans. And HL2 is looking better then Doom 3 so it was a graphical rehaul.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Well i never disagreed with the fact most of you wanted to see something better. If you read my posts i never said UT->UT2003 was worst then CS->CS:Source. i say to leave us alone and let us have fun. Couse i am having fun. Fact, and im having it with nicer graphics then before. And plus UT was a comercial game not a MOD so its perfectly understandable it had more effort into it. Anyway dont wann start a new flame.

Only 8 hours to Go!!!!!

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
Wow bit laggy here :p 300 Ping. But oh well

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.