Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I like the idea. you're basicly eliminating the publisher fees .. as valve is both the publisher and developer (well, not THIS time around, with VUG being an ass, but the idea of steam is the same).

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
It saves stress on the steam servers (remember, you need to have steam on your computer to play the game, EVEN THE STORE VERSION).
If steam is overloaded, you cant play in case there's the slightest update.

Anyway, just bought HL2 silver, gonna enjoy cs:s abit and post some screenshots :)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
PODbot is for people who got more reflexs then the terminator. inhuman AI isnt my style.
PODbot had NO difficulty level .. no matter what you do, it just headshots you with a glock 200m away.

Anyway, i wont comment on this again, you hate it, i liked it, period.

cooliscoo: pay me for a nice 9800pro or XT with our local 17% VAT and customs first ;)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
They mean nothing. Believe me, i did extensive testing on each and every one .. they only set which weapon they headshot you with.

Besides, you hate the game, FINE. dont be a stupid ******* and come diss the game just be cause YOU dont like it.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I agree that very large parts of the community, well, SUCK.

But like i said, playing with friends, or a group you know that are not cheating and are just trying to have fun, like LAN, can be pretty great.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.