Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Problem is that you never know when hl-2 is going to be released. Sure you get CS:S right now, but what if HL2 is delayed 6 months like previous rumors? I will be purchasing the normal 6cds and I will hold out on dod/hl1:s for a while since you have no idea what they will be like!

I guess dont count your chickens before they hatch.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Yeah, I agree with N1ghtw0lf on this one aswell (omfg whats happening to us! oO)

CS:S Was fun for about two days, and enough to drool over to fill out HL2 needs but now its just too little to get excited over. I look forward to HL2 more than anything.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
cooliscool said:
*cough**fart**die**GF4 Ti*

Ahem. Let me lift my jaw from the floor.. 60.97fps in the stress test with my specs at 1024x768 with all settings highest? Sweet. :bow: CS:S is way cool. Physics are amazing. :D Anyone notice how if you shoot up the computers in Office, you can see the hardware? They're all Athlon64 systems with Asus SK8V boards and CoolerMaster HS/Fs. You can even shoot out the CPU and all the other hardware. :evil:
Haha, did you notice that if you shoot the side panel off without knocking anything else out of the machine you will ofcourse see the 9800pro sitting pretty, right? Wrong. It actually has the hsf on the wrong side of the board oO. Oops :D

I run the game perfect at 800x600 16xAF and 4xAA :)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Ok, we can drop the talk of cracked CS:S right now.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Player-X said:
Remember to drop the talk about the bost as well
Well the bots are exactly the same as in CS:CZ so it dosent much matter.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Metalmurphy said:
You guys using the crakced version should REALLY REALLY be carefull. You might be joining steam servers with VAC, and the valve knows who uses the cracked version and who doesnt and is logging every IP. They already announce they'll use legal action. And knowing valve... im betting theres gonna be alot of sue orders soon.
Thats only for people in the states. Valve dosent have the man power, nor money to launch a ton of lawsuits, let alone all over the world. They would be smart to wait until HL-2 gets released. I am buying the retail boxed version, but of course I wanted to play CS:S and see what all the hype was about.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Yeah DOD:S is an overhaul of graphics & physics just like CS:S. But just like CS:S there isnt going to be new maps/modes/gameplay/features.

1 Day 6 Hours :D. Who is staying up till midnight to get they copy/unlock on steam :p?

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Just wanna invite people to join my CS:S dedicated server. You can connect to the server by 68.146.20.116:27015.

I invite all members with over 200 posts to wear the [NGEmu] tag :)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
It suffers from the occasional lag spike. Few and spread out, but so far it is running smoothly :)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Im in Southern Alberta, Western Canada.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.