Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 more days to go!:):):) Definitely will be ordering this one. Only problem is...I don't know where the f*** to get a PS2!:cry:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by BaD_BURN
5 more days to go!:):):) Definitely will be ordering this one. Only problem is...I don't know where the f*** to get a PS2!:cry:
they're in stock. In fact, PS2s are now overstocked in retailers. MGS2...drool...BTW in the demo, when you kill the boss, I suddenly realized that I shot a pregnant female...very disturbing...

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They're in stock? WHOPEEE!!!

Originally posted by Gk1986
they're in stock. In fact, PS2s are now overstocked in retailers. MGS2...drool...BTW in the demo, when you kill the boss, I suddenly realized that I shot a pregnant female...very disturbing...
Screw Christmas. I'm getting one now!:D :D :D BTW, how much?;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
i think they're still $299 in the U.S. getting my parents to buy me a playstation 2 instead of paying for it myself:D only catch is that i have to wait for christmas and i have to share with my brothers:mad:

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by gouki29
i think they're still $299 in the U.S. getting my parents to buy me a playstation 2 instead of paying for it myself:D only catch is that i have to wait for christmas and i have to share with my brothers:mad:
One thing I don't like sharing with my sisters are my stuff. $299, eh? Man I am sooooo hyped up for MGS2. That's it, I'm getting a PS2 tomorrow!;)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
actually most of the stores in mla sell it at around 22k, but i got mine for only 16k from my chinese friend who happens to sell them.. moe you are cool!:cool:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
22k? man that's too much....with a little shopping around you can get one for 18-19k.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Go back to sleep, Xeven! :D :D :D

...man you answer FAST! ;) are you on DSL or something?

·
5,568 Posts
nope, i'm at home hooked up to a 56k line.. :D, but they have fast 56k lines here.. okay.. i know that it doesn't quite make any sense, but you know what i mean.. :p

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Originally posted by Xeven
fast 56k lines here..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there is no such thing as 'fast 56k'. :wink:

·
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

there is no such thing as 'fast 56k'. :wink:
well okay, they have reliable 56k lines here, that's what i meant and they aren't hogged like hell like most isps are in the phils, that's why they are "slow" .. ;)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
guess everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is in slow-mo here in the Phils. as compared over there, eh? :D oh well....tiisin nalang natin, as they say over here. :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
hmmm....chances of dying are quite high over there right now. :evil: :evil: :evil:

...yeah I guess it's better over here, at least for the moment. :D

·
5,568 Posts
yup, most definitely! i have an indian colleage also an engineer and he was detained for one week in chicago.. for no reason because he was "suspicious" looking.. :eyes:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Hey! How come they didn't arrest YOU too! :D :D :D j/k

·
Registered
408 Posts
Where do you live if you can't find a PS2? There's literally stacks and stacks here in San Jose & the Bay Area. You can easily find one. You wanna buy one give me 320 dollars and I'll buy and mail it to ya...I'm sure Toys R Us will be shocked if someone picks one up as it seems EVERYONE has one.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts