Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The game i'm looking for i'm only fairly sure was on the saturn(its been around 15 years so forgive me if i'm wrong about the system it was on :lol:)

I don't know the game title, and wouldn't if i heard it. Some of what i can remember involves fire like terrain on the world map, and stone golems in caves(where you wandered in 1st person view.....) Also i can remember some kind of a magic missle spell. I can almost guarantee i'd recognize the game via screenshot.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
can't tell you without seeing screenshots(preferably more then 1 screenshot)

Also i forgot to mention i recall some kind of sling weapon too in the game.

EDIT

The more i think about it the magic missle(i'm just calling it that, don't know actual name) spell caused a small green gas like cloud when it hit an enemy and was pretty much almost guaranteed to 1 hit them.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
That is not night into dream game

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heh definitly not robocop, was a fantasy type game. Also added an edit with a little more info to one of my previous posts in this topic.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmn from what i can find of screenshots of it no. From what i remember too, the game had worse looking graphics then panzer dragoon does. As stated in my original post, i'm not 100% sure it was a saturn game......been too many damned years.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
Loosen up. I just get back home from some wild saturday night activities and im kinda screwed up at the moment

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,454 Posts
Maybe new haruhi make u happy again:p

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
the first person view only applied inside caves. I was visiting a friend at the time, and only got in a few hours of playing on the game, so i didn't get far on it. Another note is that, in caves the game did not change to a seperate screen for battles(basically say a golem shows up, he'll just attack RIGHT away). Can't remember how it worked outside of a cave.

EDIT
Hmmn dug up some screenshots of Shining the Holy ark, that may have been it, i'll have to try to find a download of it and and emulator before i can say for sure. I'll add a new edit to this post when i finish doing both of those.
If u can suggest an emulator and where to find the game, by all means do so :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
found and downloaded the SSF emulator, found a copy of the game and downloaded it(still isn't necessarly the one, need to try it to find out....) But i'm at a loss for how to start the game in the emulator.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts