Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both (Leon and Claire) A scenarios completed on Normal difficulty so I can play the B scenarios? Reason is is because I played both the A scenarios on Easy and found the only way to unlock the B scenarios was to complete both A scenarios on Normal.

Also, is it possible to actually use a different emulators RE2 save file on pSX? Then maybe someone that saved the game on a different emu can send me their save file?

Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to say that I've now unlocked Claire B scenario (The one where you play Claire on Leon's story, if that makes sense), I just need someone to get me Leon B (By beating Claire's story on Normal with an A Ranking). Thanks!

·
PC game modder
6,950 Posts
Here is a save that covers the NTSC version of the game!!

I dedicate an entire card to RE2!

It has all 4 scenarios saved at the beginning and just before the end bosses of each scenario!

Hunk and Tofu are also unlocked and if you have the dual shock edition of RE2 you will find ex battle is open too!

These saves were all made using pSX

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome, thank you. Quick question, where do I put this .mcr file and how do I load it? I've only used the quick saves/loads before, but I also have a memory card formatted, is it meant to go onto the memory card? How do I do that?

Thanks

·
pSX Troubleshooter/Fanboy
318 Posts
Just put it in the "cards" folder, and in pSX (in Configuration -> Memory Cards), load the card into one of the memory card slots. Once you do that and hit OK, just treat it exactly as you would a real memory card.

·
PC game modder
6,950 Posts
^^Do what he said:D

Its got everything you wanted?

·
PC game modder
6,950 Posts
Why post in a 5 month old thread?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Oh so thats a helpful reply! cheers mate, if you have got anything constructive to say, why bother? I posted in this thread as it already posted a save file but it was for NTSC which is no use to me. So why post a new thread about the same thing???

·
PC game modder
6,950 Posts
I do know about that save, after all it was me that put it here!:???:

Why not chase down a NTSC version of the game? I feel they run better anyway hence the reason why mine is NTSC and not PAL!

But if you MUST have a save for the PAL version a quick google search should turn up what your seeking!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.