Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
first, please post your current system, i.e. cpu, video card, memory .. etc.:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here we go. ^_^

Thank you very much for answering this fast. ^_^
PIV 1.5 GHz , 256 MB RD-ram , Winfast Ge-Force2MX , SBlive! value , Windows XP professional , Fat32
By the way, I'm using Null's SPU and I don't know what is "use reverb". I've tried Pete's OpenGL GPU but It's REALLY SLOW. I don't know why this happens. :~(

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
well the general consensus is for
SPU: use iori's spu plugin or an alternative use pete's.
GPU: use pete's ogl or maybe try the d3d plugin, try to use 'fast' settings first and try to 'debug' what's causing the slowdown, maybe its not even the gpu, might be the spu, or the cdrom plugin.
cdrom: i prefer to use pete's or the internal cdrom plugin. so might also wanna try to use iso's.

and im sure some of the other members will be happy to share their configs with you:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks ^_^

It's my first time in this board and there r 4 replies in few minutes. This board tis COOL!! ^_^
I'm playing Star Ocean the 2nd Story(quite old game eh?)on ePSXe any one have a special advice on how to config this game?

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Re: Thanks ^_^

Originally posted by lgmcben
It's my first time in this board and there r 4 replies in few minutes. This board tis COOL!! ^_^
I'm playing Star Ocean the 2nd Story(quite old game eh?)on ePSXe any one have a special advice on how to config this game?
No, but I should warn you there are some nasty problems when playing this game on ePSXe...

1) It freezes at some movies (like the tsunami in Clik)
2) It crashes often when creating items

[]s Badaro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts